Bursary applications now open
These bursaries are to help towards the Study Tour delegate fee and cost of accommodation but are subject to the amount that we are able to fundraise.
Our bursary programme stands on 2 pillars:
- to identify those delegates who qualify for a bursary;
- and to make an appeal to our supporters and donors to help those in need of financial assistance.
In line with our vision to make it possible for as many delegates as we can help to attend ICDF conferences and study tours, we have a programme through which delegates can apply for bursaries.
Bursary application form
Before you apply, please ensure you have read all the information below.
If you would like to support the bursary fund, please scroll down for details.
Who can apply for a bursary?
The bursary is available to dancers/teachers who intend to register for the Dance and Culture Study Tour, who have shown their commitment to the ministry, and who have a relationship with ICDF or their country CDF.**
** Please note: If a country CDF is running a Fundraising Scheme for India 2019, dancers/teachers from that country will not qualify for an ICDF bursary and should apply to their Country CDF for financial support.
How to apply
- Download the application form.
- Fill in the application form and submit your application to the e-mail address on the form.
- If you are accepted your name will be placed on a list that will be made available to those who wish to be supporters.
- The supporters will then decide to whom they feel led to give the financial support and how much it would be. There are therefore no guarantees that you will receive financial support even if your name is taken up in the list.
- Applications should be made by 1 November 2018.
Please note: You will still need to do your own fundraising. Any bursary offered will not cover all of your expenses.
Bursary applications are now open.
Giving to the Bursary Fund
Are you excited about the vision of what we are planning for our upcoming study tour and want to bless others by making it possible for them to attend?
Please consider to partner with us by becoming a supporter to help a delegate in need of financial support.
Every contribution, no matter how small, will help us to bless those who receive it.